Research has shown that many companies are struggling to make their talent programmes work. Why is this so?
Perhaps the key reason why talent is so difficult to get right is that every organization must fit its approach to both changing conditions and long-term strategy.
What this programme addresses is the skills and knowledge required to develop a talent management programme for high performers and/or high potential employees.
After attending this workshop, you are able to:
• develop a talent management strategy
• determine organizational talent capability
• integrate talent management programmes with human resource and business functions
• identify talent gaps within the organization
• facilitate the use of talent management tools and processes
• monitor and review talent management processes
• Short lectures
• Group discussions and presentations
• Individual reflections
• Written assignments
• Case studies
Module 1: Develop a Talent Management Strategy
• Understanding the relationship of talent management with other HR functions
• Developing and implementing business plans, tools, methodologies, criteria and processes to support implementation of talent management
Module 2: Implement Talent Management Programme
• Assessing and managing talents
Module 3: Determine organizational talent capability
• Identifying talent gaps within the organization
• Analyzing the requirements of current and future roles to determine the availability of required talent pools
Module 4: Facilitate the use of Talent Management tools and process
• Using models and tools for talent management
• Reviewing and evaluating outcomes of assessments
Nett Fee: S$1,765.50 (Inclusive of GST)
• Investment cost is inclusive of lunch and two coffee breaks.
Please contact Dorcas Ong at +65 9459 9913 or email@example.com.